Effect of Cable Stiffness and Waves Parameters on the Dynamic Responses of Submerged Floating Tunnel
· Ahrens D. (1997). Submerged floating tunnels a concept whose time has arrived. Tunnelling and
Underground Space Technology 12(2): 317-336.
· Brancaleoni F, Castellani A, D'Asdia P. (1989). The response of submerged tunnels to their
environment. Engineering Structures 11(1): 47-56.
· Chakrabarti S K. (1987). Hydrodynamics of offshore structures: WIT press. Offshore Structure
Analysis Inc, USA.
· Di Pilato M, Feriani A, Perotti F. (2008). Numerical models for the dynamic response of submerged
floating tunnels under seismic loading. Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics 37(9):
· Di Pilato M, Perotti F, Fogazzi P. (2008). 3D dynamic response of submerged floating tunnels
under seismic and hydrodynamic excitation. Engineering Structures 30(1): 268-281.
· Faggiano B, Landolfo R, Mazzolani F. (2005). The SFT: an innovative solution for waterway strait
crossings. International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering. IABSE Symposium
· Fogazzi P, Perotti F. (2000). The dynamic response of seabed anchored floating tunnels under
seismic excitation. Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics 29(3): 273-295.
· Li J, Li YS. (2006). Analytical solution to the vortex-excited vibration of tether in the submerged
floating tunnel. In Underground Construction and Ground Movement. Pp. 164-169.
· Long X, Ge F, Hong Y. (2015). Feasibility study on buoyancy–weight ratios of a submerged floating
tunnel prototype subjected to hydrodynamic loads. Acta Mechanica Sinica/Lixue Xuebao 31(5):
· Long X, Ge F, Wang L, Hong Y. (2009). Effects of fundamental structure parameters on dynamic
responses of submerged floating tunnel under hydrodynamic loads. Acta Mechanica Sinica 25(3):
· Luoa G, Chen J, Zhou X. (2015). Effects of various factors on the viv-induced fatigue damage in
the cable Of submerged floating tunnel. Polish Maritime Research 22(4): 76-83.
· Muhammad N. (2018). Dynamic Responses of Submerged Floating Tunnels with Mooring Cables
under Waves, Earthquakes, and Moving Loads. Ph.D. Thesis, Hanyang University.
· Muhammad N, Ullah Z, Choi DH. (2017). Performance evaluation of submerged floating tunnel
subjected to hydrodynamic and seismic excitations. Applied Sciences 7(11):1122.
· Muhammad N, Ullah Z, Choi DH. (2018). A numerical procedure accounting for fluid drag forces
and cable extensibility for the static response of mooring cables. International Journal of Steel
Structures 18(1): 293-303.
· Muhammad N, Ullah Z, Park MW, Choi DH. (2017). The role of cable stiffness in the dynamic
behaviours of submerged floating tunnel. MATEC Web Conferences. The 6th International
Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum. 138:1-7.
· Okstad KM, Haukas T, Remseth S, Mathisen KM. (1998). Fluid-structure interaction simulation of
submerged floating tunnels. Computational Mechanics. Barcelona, Spain. Pp. 1-13.
· Remseth S, Leira BJ, Okstad KM, Mathisen KM, Haukas T. (1999). Dynamic response and
fluid/structure interaction of submerged floating tunnels. Computers & Structures 72(4–5): 659-685.
· Veritas DN. (2006). Free spanning pipelines. Recommended practice DNV-RPF105. Pp. 1-46.
· Yiqiang X, Chunfeng C. (2012). Vortex-induced dynamic response analysis for the submerged
floating tunnel system under the effect of currents. Journal of Waterway, Port, Coastal, and Ocean
Journal of Applied and Emerging Sciences by BUITEMS is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.buitms.edu.pk.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://journal.buitms.edu.pk/j/index.php/bj